11. Tell silly jokes to make someone laugh.
10. WRAP….someone in a hug!
9. Candy Cane bomb a parking lot.
8. Tell someone why they are special to you.
Kindness Gifts of Christmas Countdown. 7. Walk dogs at the animal shelter.
6. Make a thank-you for a librarian or someone else you’d like to appreciate.
Find the real meaning of this season in spreading kindness! 5. Take cookies to the fire station (or police).
4. Donate a book to the library or hospital
2. Leave a kindness note for someone to find.
Now more then ever we need kindness. Kindness is a gift that gives to both the receiver and the giver. Believe in the magic……of kindness! Donate toys to your favourite charity.